DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, were any of you in providence, ri this morning around 10 with a wedding party or something that required a limo? i saw a really nice silver 2nd gen parked next to a limo in a driveway, tinted, and totally debadged... i've never seen a debadged trep except from one you guys, so i was just wondering...
if it wasn't... damn i wish i had some of those di.net business cards with me!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
That silver one you saw, if you're going down 44 and J&D's is on your right, then you come to that 3 way intersection, bear right, he lives in a house on the left hand side of the road, I see him around North Providence and Johnston a lot. He's had a few different sets of 20's on it before and he always hung at Hyperformance in Johnston.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Kenundrum said:
damn i wish i had some of those di.net business cards with me!
There are di.net business cards to be passed out? DAMN!!! How can I get a hold of some? I have some from allpar.com, but only for their neon forum. Their 'trepid (and most other forums' there) have poor if any response.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Mickey printed out a few hundred DI.net business cards and gave them to us at carlisle... since, ive handed out about 5 or 6 to some sweet looking dodge cars ive seen. Its a great idea to always have a few in your wallet.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
You can always goto the front page of the website and click on the link for 250 free color business cards. All you have to pay for is shipping. Thats where many of the members of the site have gotten theirs done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts