DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i spotted a nice 300m special black in color with the special rims painted black, also had black headlights,black taillights, it was pretty nice, l does anyone know this guy (from another forum? or is he on here?)

heres a pic

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic is up, but ill try to zoom it in some to see if it can be seen alittle better

·
Registered
397 Posts
That looks exactly like one of the Specials from my town in Northeastern Michigan. The owner hit a deer with it last summer/fall and replaced the headlights with black spyder-style headlights. His wheels are painted black, too. It didn't have those fog lights when I saw it last fall, but they could've added them. I'll take a drive by the house tomorrow and see if it's there or not.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks exactly like one of the Specials from my town in Northeastern Michigan. The owner hit a deer with it last summer/fall and replaced the headlights with black spyder-style headlights. His wheels are painted black, too. It didn't have those fog lights when I saw it last fall, but they could've added them. I'll take a drive by the house tomorrow and see if it's there or not.
you find anything out?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I drove by on my way to school and on my way back but the car's not there. Just two huge Dodge Rams in the driveway so maybe he sold it or moved... or he's not home?
maybe he sold it to the guy i spotted and that person added the fogs or maybe he moved down to my area..did it have completely smoked taillights? because the one i saw did..

·
Registered
397 Posts
maybe he sold it to the guy i spotted and that person added the fogs or maybe he moved down to my area..did it have completely smoked taillights? because the one i saw did..
Yeah, the taillights were smoked. It was strange though, because I almost didn't notice the car the first time I saw it. It just didn't stand out with all of that black.

The guy that had it up here drove it like an idiot though. He turned out of the video store here at ridiculous speed and wound up spinning the car around 180-degrees in busy traffic. Then he chirped the tires and flew off.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Well, I saw the Special this afternoon downtown. It's definitely the car I've seen before and it's got a pair of fog lights in the lower grille. Traffic was too bad for me to turn around and catch him so I'll keep my eye out for the car parked someplace.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I saw the Special this afternoon downtown. It's definitely the car I've seen before and it's got a pair of fog lights in the lower grille. Traffic was too bad for me to turn around and catch him so I'll keep my eye out for the car parked someplace.
nice, may i ask, what city you are located in? we must not be that far if we see the same cars lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm up in Alpena. There's pretty much nothing here other than tons and tons of LH's! I like to wander around downtown (all two blocks of it) and pretend I'm actually in a city!
lol thats no where near mee, 4 hours and 15 minute drive from my house to your city, guess the special was just visiting down here :dunno:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Went out for a drive tonight and spotted the Special! Followed him a few blocks to the grocery store and he said I could take a few pics while he was inside. Didn't get a chance to tell him about the site or anything though...

Sorry about the terrible picture quality... I only had my cell phone on me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.