DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been thinking we should start a Thread on pictures such as the one below. picture's worth a thousand words...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shmiddy said:
What is that. Is it off an eclips?
the eclipse's is higher.

what you say people? do we have a thread? if you don't know how to upload them, get a free photobucket account.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
I can't find my thread anywhere...?? Must be because I'm not a paying member and I posted it somewhere else that I can't access anymore.

Anyways...WTF was that person thinking?? I personally would have taped a note to the spoiler advising to get rid of it.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
It's definetely an aftermarket spoiler.......no car comes with something like that from the factory!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
It looks similar to a 2g talon turbo or a stealth but is slightly different. I think it may be an aftermarket one for either of those cars.

EDIT: Redhot, your thread is here

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
come on people, no one's got pictures to share?

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
It looks similar to a 2g talon turbo or a stealth but is slightly different. I think it may be an aftermarket one for either of those cars.

EDIT: Redhot, your thread is here
Sweet you found my thread!! I even searched for all threads started by me...how odd? Oh well :D Thanks!! :wink:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
here's another one...

saw a minivan today that lost a wheel and a 2g stopped to help, but had no time to take a picture of it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts