DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group,
I am going to host a get together at my place May 1-3.
Call it the "Spring Fling"
Getting the cars ready for meets that are upcoming.
Keep these date open, and we will have some fun!!

Post here if interested!!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I plan on coming out to atleast 1 ohio meet. Who has the best house? lol. I would really like to see an Ohio city tour. So who lives closer to a big interesting city?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
I plan on coming out to atleast 1 ohio meet. Who has the best house? lol. I would really like to see an Ohio city tour. So who lives closer to a big interesting city?
If you want to see farm country, come to my place..LOL..there is nothing here but!! If you want to tour a city, Cinci is the place to go among the other cities in Ohio...not much in those..lol...Im sure Tom can fill you in on specific places to go-- better yet, come to both!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Nick, Cincinnati is a cool place.....
I doubt we will see many sights with the acrtivity surrounding my house, and perhaps the track. I will be offering up my place to crash at again....bring a tent and/or sleeping bag people can crash at my place.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I'll wait until the mosquitos are good and thick to invite people up here.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would like to show up if i can
You are more than welcome....

I'll wait until the mosquitos are good and thick to invite people up here.

We have them down here...although not that early in the year.
The mosquitos up there can get big enough to carry off small children!!

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Nick, Cincinnati is a cool place.....
I doubt we will see many sights with the acrtivity surrounding my house, and perhaps the track. I will be offering up my place to crash at again....bring a tent and/or sleeping bag people can crash at my place.
If someone within like 30 miles of Detroit or Canada wants to give me a ride I'd be down to go. Oh yeah I'd have to sleep in your basement. Can't afford a hotel

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sign-up list:
1. Tom (Host)

1 - 20 of 181 Posts