DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently we need to have another mass meet the venue will be the same as usual http://www.tennbbq.com/ , Plenty of parking, and good cheap BBQ.

The Address:
341 Cochituate Rd,
Framingham, MA 01701

The Time:
12:30 pm

The Date:
Up for vote
April 12
April 13
April 19
April 20

From last September:

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
If you can either make it a night meet or a wed. or thur, I can make it. I work days on sat. and sun.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'll be out of town the 12th and 13th so the following week would get my vote. I'm also thinking the weather might be more agreeable in May.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
i'm going home to Philly the weekend of the 18, 19, 20, so i vote for the weekend before lol.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Like I said on the other thread, I will be there. I will probably be there early, as I will be leaving Jersey around 7AM. Hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
739 Posts
You know that if you get going at around 8:30 am, you'll make it before 12:30 pm right ?

;D
I could probably be there in 2 1/2 hours flat, especially with my bud in his car tagging along. But well be making stops along the way anyway to get a view of the areas.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I could probably be there in 2 1/2 hours flat, especially with my bud in his car tagging along. But well be making stops along the way anyway to get a view of the areas.
It's a 3 1/2 hour ride, not 2 1/2 . Let's not damage the driving record :twak:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I will unfortunetly not be able to attend, and Im pissed. I guess my first meet will have to be Cruisin Ocean City. :(

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm hoping to be there at some time to show off my new Motorsports that I picked up yesterday. My son has Lacrosse at 1PM so the timing could'nt have been worse. How long do you plan to be there and is there any side trip to Elm bank that was discussed last year?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts