DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a set of eibach springs for my 94 intrepid. if anybody knows where to get them or has a set that they could part with please let me know. i have tried all of the sites listed on di.net to buy them along with other sites that claim to have them. each time i buy them i get a email and a refund saying that they are not made anymore and they dont have any left.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
try ebay?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
lhsrider85 said:
i think he/she is well aware of ebay....how bout actually helpin instead of making sarcastic remarks
Hmm well your statement isnt much help either. and if you look you would see he asked him if he tried on ebay hence the question mark. :icon_cool

i did check tho on eibach.com and couldnt find anything for you if i do ill post it for you.

Here i found a link for you with eibach for your car

http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/eibach/dodge.html

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
lhsrider85 said:
i think he/she is well aware of ebay....how bout actually helpin instead of making sarcastic remarks
kay. :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh:

Reactions: Code2medic

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have not tried the link you found. i have tried 3 different sites now. horspowerfreaks, option imports, and i dont even remember the other one off of the top of my head. right now im tryin a pro car parts site is what i think its called. i have the link you found and the one other link i have had to try. thanks for helping look. i have never seen a set of eibachs on ebay and i have been waitin and hopin for a while. i hope ill find some allthough its not looking hopeful.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
i just bought eibachs about a month ago from coximport.com...

They had them in stock.

Instead of placing the order first... Why not CALL to find out if they have them in stock?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts