DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple dumb question. More or less self explainatory. I have a 2001 Chrysler Concorde, front driver side power window squeaks madly when going up and down. It sounds like the rubber surrounding the window. You guys think there is a quick fix for a dumb prob?

-Dave

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
If you don't live too far away, I can take a look at it.

Some people have had to have the window adjusted, if it squeeks when it hits the top of the window frame.

There is always this great mechanic in Columbus, OH - He works at The Northened Wrench. Maybe you've heard of him? Dave Wenger?

haha..

·
Registered
256 Posts
how far are you from the state line?

·
Registered
256 Posts
how far are you from the indiana state line?jtatz

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Columbus........ So something like 2 hours I think? I can't remember.

How come?

·
Registered
70 Posts
hmm...you jtatz, your not too far from me, I live pretty much on the PA/OH state line...:)

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Warlord187 said:
Hey Penis...errr....Benis, I wouldn't listen to jtatz as he doesn't know ****. But I'm sure you already knew that.

:D
It's ok.. I won't tell everyone about how you married your cousin. :biggrin:

Oh.. oops. too late.
:p

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey now, my ex is 43, and I just turned 23 the other day. Older chicks are great teachers!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It sounds like everyone here might know a bit too much about older women. Like ones two times there age;) , but it must be good for a reason...

·
Registered
117 Posts
my drivers window squeaks when it hits the top too!!!! readjusted?? how the hell you do that??!!! its embarrassing when youre on a date. she looks at you like youve done something! thats when i look at her and say "excuse you!"

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL!! Fortunately, my girlfriend doesn't really mind any of that. The rest of the car is too nice to have that bother a passenger anyways in my opinion. But in either case, I very comfortable with my girlfriend, and it takes more effort to get her to give me one of those looks. ;-)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Benis said:
LOL!! Fortunately, my girlfriend doesn't really mind any of that. The rest of the car is too nice to have that bother a passenger anyways in my opinion. But in either case, I very comfortable with my girlfriend, and it takes more effort to get her to give me one of those looks. ;-)
where at in columbus man, i live over in Gahanna. If you were a bit older we could hit the bars here in october when i hit the big "21"! :D

BTW: get the girlie in the back seat, your car will love you for it :D at least mine did. I have funky dash lights they only work when the want but as soon as we finished our "business" they started working again. of course now they are off again, looks like it's time for round 2 :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
absoluteaffinity said:
BTW: get the girlie in the back seat, your car will love you for it :D at least mine did. I have funky dash lights they only work when the want but as soon as we finished our "business" they started working again. of course now they are off again, looks like it's time for round 2 :D
LMAO!! So they came up with the ultimate engineering idea. The car will repair itself in certain areas once you oodie things up a bit!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts