DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
COTM Administrator
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congratulations!
Squilliam has been voted the January, 2012 Ride of the Month!!

:D

Wow! What an honor it is to be selected for ROTM! First and foremost I would like to state that just because I won, doesnt mean that nobody else put as much time and effort into their ride as I did with mine. We all put our own touch on our LH's, be it factory mint, or complete overhaul and no one car is better than the other. I am deeply humbled by this. My cars story is an entertaining one. Bertha is my first car. I got her as a last resort in 2007 for a decent car that I could use and then trade in as soon as I turned 18. After a few months, I quickly fell in love with it and its been that way ever since. When I first got her at 42K miles, she was a base model SE. No cruise, CD player, or ABS. Only a bench seat and PEL paint. After 4 years, thousands of dollars and countless hours of blood sweat and tears I transformed her into what you see today. I couldnt even imagine doing that without the help of my DI brethren, in which two of them that have had a huge impact on my car, and my life were the other runners and I have nothing but respect, admiration and love for. Again, thank you for this prestigious honor!

-Will (Squilly)

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,616 Posts
Congratulations Will :D

Bertha is eye sechs!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Congratulations Will! Some of us know what it started out as and have watched the transformation.....lots of hard work and dedication for sure. A well deserved win!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
2 time Janurary ROTM!! deuces!! lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
It's funny how sharply your car contrasts with that conservative-looking Chevy in the background. Yours looks a lot better. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts