1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
212 Posts
this maybe a dumb question, but how do you do a burnout in a rear wheel drive car. I know with the fwd you can lock the back tires with the e-brake.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Easy Push on the brake pedal and floor it at the same time. Most of the braking is done with the front brakes. Just like a pick up truck.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
either what spook said or you get a $50 line lock, which you press the brakes on fully, press the button, and it locks your front brakes, but releases your rear brakes so you dont burn them up

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Only in a Ram baby...only in a Ram!! :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
On the 7th day God Invented the SRT RAM.....Then on Monday when he went back to work he had to put new tires on it :D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Basically the way spook said too....if you can't get them going to start let off the brake a bit and sort of rock the weight with appliying the brake quickly again... Fun in a stanard.. hold the break work the brake with one foot while the other lets the clutch out... brake stands were big hits with my friends!

·
Registered
836 Posts
No offense but how could you not know how to do a brake stand in a RWD vehicle? Shouldnt have to floor it, i dont have to on my truck at least. Nice ass burn out though, lighting could do the same thing, but obviusly wouldnt be as cool. One thing the lightning has the SRT beat by is the exhaust sound. Anyway, I might have to check into that line lock thingymajiger, i blew a line on my drive wheel on my truck... oh well :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts