DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I've got a 1995 ES...the major differences are the side body trim, the ES badging, foglights, and some of the interior options.
For example, even though I've got an ES, I don't have leather, or a sunroof, or traction control, or even an OTIS.
I've also got a 3.3L engine, which means not all ES cars come with the 3.5L. I think later ES cars (96 and up) all got the 3.5L standard.

·
9,861 Posts
Base model cloth seats are very plain looking. The ES ones look much better.

MOST ESs have a 3.5L and fogs. Some have the alum ES wheels (the ones on my car).

I think only the ES came with the center "control center" or whatever its called. Its the section in the middle of the dask that has lights for when doors are open, trunk is open, low on washer fluid, etc.

Get an ES if you can, but if you find a base model with fogs and a 3.5L, then there will be little difference. Personally I dont like how the 1st gen bumber looks without fogs. There is also a pretty big performance difference between the 3.5L and the 3.3L.

·
Registered
714 Posts
My ES

My ES has:
ABS
Traction Control
Power everything
Side molding/aeroskirt
aluminum wheels with 225/60-R16
Cloth interior
Factory remote door unlock
3.5l 24v V6 with over 200hp

My ES DOES NOT HAVE:
OTIS/overhead console
Automatic Temp Control
Infinity Sound System
Automatic Antenna
Factory Alarm

Hope this helps
Hardwarz

·
9,861 Posts
My ES doesnt have ABS or Traction control, so they must of been options.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have an SE with a 3.5. That's all that matters to me :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
i have an 94 ES...two tone, two tone rims leather power everything 3.5 Liter,...ABS, Traction, everything...oh and only 45,000 miles

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
mine is a 96 3.5L base. single color paint came with factory hubcaps, power windows, 60/40 bench seat, tilt wheel and not much else.

·
Registered
962 Posts
My 96 ES has: 3.5, autostick, ABS, Traction Control, OTIS, Leather, Infinity System, Climate Control, and Heated Mirrors. Pretty much evrything but the sunroof.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 93 ES has OTIS, Leather, 3.5L, Infinity sound, fog lights. I don't believe anything is missing. There are quite a few out there like it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
my 96 is standard i have 3.5, fog lights, clothe seats, abs. no trac control.

·
Registered
240 Posts
my 96 is standard i have 3.5, fog lights, clothe seats, abs. no trac control. and it has the alum wheels with the sport supension.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts