DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not dissappointed what so ever.
You must see it.
This is all i leave you with, won't spoil how anyone dies, you KNOW what happens so i leave you with this
go see it.

Goodnight, its late and i have finals tommorow.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
HOW THE HELL DID YOU SEE IT ALREADY!?

I'm going to see it at midnight tonight, 5 tomorrow, 9:30 tomorrow, and 4:30 Saturday. I'm sure I'll go back and see it a few more times next week too.

I heard on the news that in the US companies will lose 600 million dollars from people skipping work for star wars.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
SCORE!!!!!

My local theatre is getting a third copy of the film to show so I now have tickets to go see the midnight showing tonight! :)

--Gorm

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Did you all hear that Spielberg donated hella money by not letting Hollywood and the actors publicize the hell out of it and let only certain states have copies before the big release date? What a man! Finally someone rich as rich can be used their brain and helped those that dream of such riches! $$$$ Major props to this man! :biggthump :duel: :light:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I saw it last night also (tuesday)..if was very good..my friend works at the movie theater

·
Registered
49 Posts
redhot04 said:
Did you all hear that Spielberg donated hella money by not letting Hollywood and the actors publicize the hell out of it and let only certain states have copies before the big release date? What a man! Finally someone rich as rich can be used their brain and helped those that dream of such riches! $$$$ Major props to this man! :biggthump :duel: :light:
Are you talking about Star Wars? What exactly did Spielberg have to do with it? Lucas owns all things Star Wars...

·
Registered
865 Posts
LMAO one of Lucas' hate how so many people credit Spielberg with Star Wars just because they confuse the name, also anyone see that movie of his recently (war of the worlds?) seems like a stinker.

Anyways I also have tickets for the 12:01 which is in about ~7Hrs for me, im excited.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I watched parts of episode I and II quite a few times this week, its pretty ...interesting to hear some of the things palpatine/sidious has to say in the prev film knowing that he does what he does in episode III

btw

I was not dissappointed what so ever.
You must see it.
that makes it seem .... ok but was it spectacular?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Just got back from it, it was quite awesome (considerably better than Ep. I and Ep. II).

Although, it seems a stretch for Anakin to go from naiive dumbass (in Ep. III) to intergalactic badass (in Ep. IV and beyond). Still, I'm just happy it didn't suck.

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
CaptainMorgan said:
I heard on the news that in the US companies will lose 600 million dollars from people skipping work for star wars.
:violin: F' 'em! :violin:
Hecubus said:
Although, it seems a stretch for Anakin to go from naive dumbass (in Ep. III) to intergalactic badass (in Ep. IV and beyond). Still, I'm just happy it didn't suck.
Well, not knowing exactly where III ends I'll take a guess and say about 18 years passed between III and IV. That's a lot of time for people to change ...

·
Registered
368 Posts
I would venture to say more liek 25 years goes by.

·
Registered
347 Posts
bobo said:
I would venture to say more liek 25 years goes by.
How old was Luke in Ep IV? That could give us an idea of the time frame.
I never paid attention to such details when I watch movies :)

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I'm not sure how old luke is there, but gotta be 20s but however old luke is in a new hope is what the time gap is.

Best movie ever made, just incredible. I won't say any more details until you guys all get a chance to see it, but wow. I'll be seeing it for the fourth time saturday.

Turning into intergalactic badass isn't that hard to believe, there is no jedi that can oppose him anymore, so hes got all those years with nothing positive, only his anger and hatred that he uses to dominate the galaxy with the emperor.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Oh by the way, what in the hell are padme's last two lines? Nobody I've seen it with can understand what she says.

·
Registered
293 Posts
CaptainMorgan said:
Oh by the way, what in the hell are padme's last two lines? Nobody I've seen it with can understand what she says.
She said something about there still being good in him (Anakin).

I thought it was a great movie also. I cannot imagine what it would be like to see if you had not seen episodes 4-6 first. Because ultimately, you already know who is going to live and die at the end of it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts