DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I have bought a domain and right now I'm looking for webhosting... all I know is that I want 150mb+ of space and like 5Gb/month bandwith... what does all that PHP etc. etc. mean? And how much does it take to take my idle domain and bring it into the webhosting client? I only wanna spend about 30bucks a month for webhosting so if you have any ideas that would be great. Is there anything else I should be looking at either than space and bandwith? Or if you had a faq I could read... anything! I know some of you are web guru's ;) Also... what would it take to host it on my box? If I only have 5gb transfer anyways, my isp will allow that... or if I found one of my buds in college to run it that would be kewl... thanks.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no oops, not a month :p a YEAR I meant... heh. sorry.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Good luck finding hosting like that for under $30 a year you can get hosting for $10 per month but it will still have ads all-over it.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guess what. I found one. Maybe if you guys looked a little you wouldn't be so ignorant.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
monkey-boy said:
hey guess what. I found one. Maybe if you guys looked a little you wouldn't be so ignorant.
hey man...back off of everyone. don't push your research on people of this board and then get all pissed cuz no one wants to do the work for you!

:mad:

If you ****ing looked in the first place (search engine), you wouldn't have had to post this crappy thread!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guess what... I thought people were HELPFUL! Maybe you guys could give me some experience with your webhosts. But obviously you guys can't respond kindly to the thread... so I'm going to aimlessly try out companies I dont' know anything about becuase you assholes wont give me any opinions of ones you tried or heard about. Thats why I post... for your honest opinions and help, isn't that why anyone posts?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If they make fun of my post thinking they're all that. They are ignorant.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Ha Ha .. that remimds me

You're going to make me do it aren't you?
That pic on Intrepidatious's post reminds of one funny site ... check this out .

UGLY PEOPLE DOT COM

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
monkey-boy said:
What the ****?! Maybe if you looked in the first place you wouldn't have had to ask us. Maybe we don't know the answer. So if you call us ignorant because of that than that must mean you are beyond ignorant.

Now go do your own homework because you won't get any help from me in the future. If I never gave you any in the past, that makes me feel even better.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*yawn* I don't think I should answer this question considering I already answered the SAME question. If you look above... so "if you looked in the first place you wouldn't have to ask me"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts