DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I'm finally making a sig thread.....it will without a doubt be a work in progress as I can only snap a few photos at a time.....

My Story: I am 17 year old high schooler from Massachusetts, I got my 1996 Dodge Intrepid from my father who changed his daily driver to a Dodge Ram 1500. It is currently completly stock, with the 3.5 Liter engine

Interior: It has the granny shifter which I hate hopefully I will update to a center console with autostick, I also hope to add all leather interior.

Exterior: Color is white and from a previous owner has a few dents, dings, and scratches.....I saw a spoiler at a junkyard the other day and hopefully will be installing that soon.

Engine: Like I said it has the 3.5 and is completly stock...hopefully not for long.

I will add some more later on....here are some pics to start you guys off with.(I know they are shitty but I dont take pictures too often.

I know I know....its nothing special or anything but its my first car and im proud to own an Intrepid.....Any comments would be great! Thanks for lookin!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Very nice car to have for the 1st! Looks pretty good man.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
where in MA are you from?
im from central MA, out near Worcester

there are a few of us from MA on here, and there are several others who have popped up recently, but havent actually stuck around for long

nice looking car though man!
dont worry about the dents, they give it character!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hah thanks everyone for the positive replys!

Yea everyone loves the deck hah took all of last summer to build.....

and im from southern MA right near the cape.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.