DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i was sitting at my table outside brain dead bored contemplating drinking to many beers desperately needing something to do.
so i grabbed ah beer and my paint and decided to paint the battery tray the water outlet all the fluid caps the drivers side heat shield and my alternator witch i had to beat off with my dead blow hammer what ah pain in the ass.
i will be painting the ac compressor when i get a replacement mine is on its way out.
next Tuesday i will be picking up the cowling getting it painted along with the wiper arms
so all in all i stopped my boredom and had a few beers and also spent to much time in my shed painting and ended up falling down my stairs and my wife just stood there laughing at me hysterically because i didn't spill my beer.
man do i have to ventilate that shed lol.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
doesn't look half-ass bad.... If I'd be drinking and painting, I would spray the beer and drink the paint, I'm sure...... up to what temp is that paint good though?.....

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I did something like that a wile back didn't go to the extreme of painting stuff like you did though. I just painted the abs motor cover, 3.5L cover and the fuse box cover. Then i pulled off the hood latch bar (for lack of better word) that the hood latches to and repainted it gloss black with a clear coat and painted the bolt heads flat black so it'd look nicer.

Anyhow looks great you should pull your "hood latch bar" off and paint it and spiff it up, your engine would be freakin' nice!

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did something like that a wile back didn't go to the extreme of painting stuff like you did though. I just painted the abs motor cover, 3.5L cover and the fuse box cover. Then i pulled off the hood latch bar (for lack of better word) that the hood latches to and repainted it gloss black with a clear coat and painted the bolt heads flat black so it'd look nicer.

Anyhow looks great you should pull your "hood latch bar" off and paint it and spiff it up, your engine would be freakin' nice!
I Will have to wait until i get the supply's for the body work and then i will be painting the the whole car.

P.S. no i wont be rattle canning the body a friend of mine has a paint booth made out of his garage and is loaning me his guns all i have to do is buy the materials

·
Registered
237 Posts
looks so good. tell me, where and how much is the paint?

and how do you got the parts off, that you want to paint?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts