DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Not bidding unless he puts a tube tv in the trunk!! More downforce for the battery powered flashlight turbo.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL

I love that one comment. "This thing should be one of those new VW commercials"
LOL

--Gorm

·
Registered
891 Posts
This damn intrepid has got to be the most debated one I’ve ever seen. If he’d spent a little of the time he took researching and designing that exterior, passenger compartment, and trunk on the engine it’s self he might’ve really had something. I think if someone buys that thing and details the engine, ditches the useless intercooler and electric supercharger, and sticks in a 75 shot dressed up nitrous system it might be passable. After all it’s not like he took a 100 hp Civic and did nothing under the hood. The 2g 244 hp high output 3.5 is more then enough for a show car.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I guess I should’ve paid more attention. But still, even the 2.7 had 200 hp, which is plenty for a show car. After all you wouldn’t expect something that had been modded that heavily to be screaming through an autocross course.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Geez, that has to be the ugliest Intrepid out there. I don't get why people mod thier cars so much to the point that you can't even tell what it is. That car hardly looks like an Intrepid anymore.....and body kits are so 1980's...

·
Registered
509 Posts
wow..
that guy must own a TITANIC, or his dad is Trump.
O_O

i wonder how many times he got pulled over by cops.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts