DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok easy enough two way or three way 6x9s for back. Components are going in the front and yes these subs also going in.

"could you not make it one sentence so people actually know what you are talking about?"

russ1anstud
Im sorry you didnt understand the english. Then again I thought it was short enough that I could get away without being proper for some of you.

mrcllusb
Thanks for the advice experimenting at the store is always the easiest to get to. The stereo store by me that has to top of the line, does not in fact have the interior speakers set up in a enviroment that is closed let alone close enough to even consider

·
Registered
655 Posts
could you not make it one sentence so people actually know what you are talking about?

·
Registered
605 Posts
When i redid my stereo setup,i did components upfront with the tweeters mounted next to the midrange driver,and 3way 6x9's in the rear.I like it,but each ear is different.Some people have even gone with 4ways in the rear.You need to just really go hear each of them and see which your prefer.I took DBs'advice and researched everything i wanted in an actual store before i decided on my setup..

·
Registered
655 Posts
cool cool... i hope to stick components up front and back....kappa perfect 6.1 series up front, and regular kappas in the back...both of em are component with tweeters being out...should get ya a lot of high/mid range...amp em to 200w and its gonna sound real nice...add a subwoofer to it, and here comes the perfect sound! :fun_84:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Man i tell ya.When i turned that key after replacing everything,my wife was in the back of the house and heard it nice and clear..I just sat there and wondered how come i didn't do it sooner.Now it's time to continue the upgrades :bigparty:

·
Registered
655 Posts
back to the question.... its up to you if you want to gwt 2 or 3 ways....depends on what u use ur rears for...more sound or more bass....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts