DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh yeah, its that time again. Every So often I like to update my deck. I like to keep it in the family of Pioneer Premier. Those are my favorite decks out there, and i can't imagine not using one. So this time around, I stepped up to the plate and bought a very nice one. I got the DEH-P770MP Its gorgeous and has gadgets and gizmo's up the wazoo...the sound dimension maleability is superb and there is a built in EQ. I'm willing to say that this is the best stereo I've ever had...PICS LATER

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
RealSynthetics said:
that's the one..its pimp!

You've managed to include the words "Maleability" and "Pimp" in the same thread.

Congratulations.

Oh yeah, sweet deck.

:evilking:

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Def a sweet mid-level deck i'd get one for the explorer lol

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Personally, I HATE tiny buttons. Luckily, it looks like the remote to it has bigger buttons on it

·
Registered
245 Posts
ALPINE All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
The 1.5 din looks very good with the Pioneer. I have it too. Good mid-level sound.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I agree that Pioneer decks are one of the best especially for aftermarket stereos like subs and highs bc they have tons and tons of EQ settings...
Also poopyhead says alpine all the way but I have seen a few Alpine decks outta the box that have signal noise like crazy,not saying they arnt good bc I had 3 Alpine Type S12s in my tbird and it pounded!!!
And the LHS is prob gonna gbet 3 alpine type R15s.
But very nice deck (is that the model under best?) if so I was thinking off buying the same one but I think Im gonna run stock deck to my Clarion Eq for a while.

Jay

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
I agree that Pioneer decks are one of the best especially for aftermarket stereos

eh, its not consididerd one of the best, Clarion, Excelon, Upper alpines and most model eclipses are above most model pioneers. Sure they may have a ton of eq settings, but just becaue you have a 10 band eq don't mean it is good quality. But if you don't have the $$$ for the higher end but def don't want sumtin shitty - blaupunk, jensen, etc, then a pioneer is a good mid-level headunit

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It all really depends on what you like. Of course Nakamichi and Eclipse are among the best...but when it comes down to brands like Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, and **** like that, its more or less in the preference of the user. I've had a few very nice Alpines before the three premier decks I've owned, and have had the best experience with Premier. That's not to say that several people out there have better experiences with other brands.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Yea it does depend on what you liek and what not, i ddin't mean to bash your unit, sry if it came off that way. :)

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
I generally only use Eclipse in my car anway, i just bought the new top line CD reciever thing is ****ing swet and very advanced i'm still tying to figure it out lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts