DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted everyone to know that the Silver Bullet (Sterling Marlin) is going to take the victory at Daytona!;) Pffffff to all D.E.I cars!:baaa:

PHIL

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I sure hope so, The Silver Bullet number 1. in this house.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
99'TREPID said:
Just wanted everyone to know that the Silver Bullet (Sterling Marlin) is going to take the victory at Daytona!;) Pffffff to all D.E.I cars!:baaa:

PHIL

He will be behind many others also. Will he try to fix his car during a red this year? Without Dodges aero advantage this year he will be lucky to make the top 15.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
He is 9th place for the start of the Daytona 500.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
They never had an aero advantage - if anything a dis-advantage.

Read Winston Cup Scene and you might actually see the results of the wind tunnel tests.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll be with Sterling tonight (2/14) at a party in Daytona Beach. I got an invite to the 4 hour dinner from a co-worker. Her husband works for Coors and scored my wife and I tickets to the party AND to the 500!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Although Sterling is not a computer savy person, I'm going to mention this site to him. I have been a Sterling Marlin fan since the early '80's.

Go Sterling!!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
pasta said:
I'll be with Sterling tonight (2/14) at a party in Daytona Beach. I got an invite to the 4 hour dinner from a co-worker. Her husband works for Coors and scored my wife and I tickets to the party AND to the 500!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Although Sterling is not a computer savy person, I'm going to mention this site to him. I have been a Sterling Marlin fan since the early '80's.

Go Sterling!!
And???????? Will we see a newbie by the name of Sterling Marlin join this site????? BTW: I wonder if he drives an Intrepid for his personal car. :confused:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
sterlings bio

Says his Personal Car is a Dodge Truck. But I bet he does have an Intrepid.
I was at Rockingham in 2001 , after the race we were stuck in traffic . Sitting beside us was a Motorsport Trep , I rolled down my window to ask the driver if he liked his car . He replied YUP, I asked him if he had ordered the car or just bought it off the dealer lot . He said it was given to him, I looked at the guy, he looked like someone I had seen before . Then it hit me , this guy was Tommy Baldwin jr, Wards crewchief . I am sure DC gives all the dodge teams a bunch of cars to use.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Re: Re: Sterling to victory lane at Daytona!

adaptabl said:

He will be behind many others also. Will he try to fix his car during a red this year? Without Dodges aero advantage this year he will be lucky to make the top 15.

I told you so. He cheated again and got a stop and go.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya cheated! Thats called saving his car from the guy that came down on him! I dont know if you notice but he went from a lap down to 17th place in what 15min? He was on his way to the front! The NAPA chevy did not earn that win!

PHIL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts