DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know....Mr Steve Irwin....A.k.A the croc hunter...was killed this morning(american time) in australia. He was Swimming along the bottom and a stingray got him in the heart....

RIP Mr Irwin
Heaven must have a croc problem.....go do what you do best!!!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
RIP.....Well, he died doing what he loved.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I was shocked when I heard that this morning. He was a really cool dude and he will be missed by alot of people.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Thats the 1st thing I saw when I turned the TV on. RIP Mr. Irwin.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would have NEVER expected him to go that way. I believe Australia has only recorded 3 deaths by stingray. Stingrays generally are very nice creatures, but if you step on them...well, just don't step on them. How sad that he died, but I think everyone knew at some point or another he would get mauled by SOMETHING. I always thought it would be a crocodile.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
great guy..... never saw it coming. I ran into a pack of those sting rays in Florida.... stingy rays as my mom calls them LOL.... they are pretty calm and they avoid people in the water.

I do wear beach shoes in the water just in case, i guess it was just his time. All of the creatures that could of got him, a small tiny fish, poor guy.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Don't forget, he was filiming a show.

I'm just waiting for the footage of his death to show up on some site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts