Registered
605 Posts
Nice. I wonder if it actually drives...

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Justin said:
"Total Trash Concorde

Here we have a perfect example of what NOT to do with your hard-earned cash. Okay, you can close your jaw now!

Once a humble Chrysler Concorde, now a disfigured tribute to exceptionally bad taste. I estimate that it contains 100 lbs. of stick-on garbage. What shocks me most is the lack of curb feelers and grounding straps - How careless!

The difference is in the details!

Never before have such an array of pinstripes, door edge guards, bumper strips, emblems that don't belong, and low-rent accessories been so boldly applied!

And you thought those 'gold edition' Cadillacs were repulsive?

How about those groovy wheels with red anodized spinners? This car is begging for Vogue Tyres! (yellow walls!)

If it weren't for all the added rub strips, the wheel well covers might look a bit out of place. Luckily they blend right in...

I especially like the 'Fifth Avenue' badge - talk about personality disorders...

In case you forget who originally made it (who could blame you), there are no less than three Chrysler logos in addition to C-H-R-Y-S-L-E-R spelled out along the back.

It also appears that the gold trim is held on by refrigerator magnets.
So far the best we have got is 'Cruiser' for the wheel well cover and 'Eddie Bauer' for the door trim.

Got any better ideas?"

LMAO!! Too bad no-one updates the site anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts