DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my ex ***** droped by the other day and was all beatup and dirty and said she slept oputside. now she is a serious drunk who just lost her job and her parents kicked her out. she excaped from detox and needed a place to sleep. I woke up to find my checkbook gone as well as my car. to top it off it was founld abandoned by the state pokice after she BLEW MY ENGINE. I had to pay $115 to get my car back and has a serious lower end knock. needless to say I put put a warrent for her. the damn crack hoar. I don't have any insurance that will cover it either. damn looks like I am walking as I am disabled and on a fixed income and in no way can afford to fix it. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
369 Posts
And I thought I had a shitty day! Sorry to hear about your trouble Bat. That really bites the green weiner.

·
9,861 Posts
Alot of trouble with women lately on the site.

Is it super PMS season or something?

You should drop a 3.2L/3.5L in it. Couple of members on here have done it.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Wow, very sorry to hear about that, man! I hope you run across some sort of cash, or better yet a lawsuit.. but seeing as she has no job and her parents have kicked her out, sad to think about but it may be a while till you get that cash.

·
Registered
286 Posts
damn... that sux. instead of having her arrested... have her killed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I understand the grief.....my ex decided to cheat on me when we were married,I found out and had proof and she still denied it, then she took the daughter, the savings account and left me with about $30k in bills......12 years later the $30k is paid off,I bought a house 3 years ago and have full custody of our daughter while she struggles in a apartment......guess who won in the long run!?!?!?!?! stay tough dude, it works out in the end as she is getting everything she deserves now... hahaha

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the support guys. I am looking at my options right now to get the engine fixed or replaced as the rest of the car is in great shape. I will probably have to tear it down myself and try to pull it and see what is wrong and go from there. have not done this kind of thing for many years. it will be a long and slow process so wish me luck.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
:devil:
You could try going after the detox center for not properly containing her, or maybe after her paren't homeowner's insurance. I know, sounds cold-hearted, but hey, i'm a cold-hearted ****.
:devil:

·
Registered
193 Posts
bat078 said:
my ex ***** droped by the other day and was all beatup and dirty and said she slept oputside. now she is a serious drunk who just lost her job and her parents kicked her out. she excaped from detox and needed a place to sleep. I woke up to find my checkbook gone as well as my car. to top it off it was founld abandoned by the state pokice after she BLEW MY ENGINE. I had to pay $115 to get my car back and has a serious lower end knock. needless to say I put put a warrent for her. the damn crack hoar. I don't have any insurance that will cover it either. damn looks like I am walking as I am disabled and on a fixed income and in no way can afford to fix it. :mad: :mad:
...on the next Jerry Springer! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey not all us females are sheisty bitches!!! I'm offended, but good luck!! and remember PMS= Putting up with Mens ****... although she has issues and can't use this excuse

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
cutiepie1218 said:
hey not all us females are sheisty bitches!!! I'm offended, but good luck!! and remember PMS= Putting up with Mens ****... although she has issues and can't use this excuse
NO woman is allowed to use that excuse.
well.. they are allowed to use it, but it makes them look like they are out of control of the situation and makes me trust them much less.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts