DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between the hours of 2am-5am My 94 Plymouth Voyager was stolen I cant belive someone would do this!!! Ive had a eye witness tell me when I got to work that morning that he saw my Van Driving down 96 going toward Detroit.... I put a lot of Pride in my Ride I hope that I can get it back in one peice.... I made a police report to the Warren City police department. if anyone has information please contact me at (586)634-7479 the sooner the better thanks ... PLEASE REPOST THIS so I can spread the word ....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Police - Description of vehicle
You - Modded Voyager
Police - That'll be easy to pick out

Reactions: jossimbyr

·
Registered
175 Posts
"Police - Description of vehicle
You - Modded Voyager
Police - That'll be easy to pick out"

Very true that will not be hard to find

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's just horrible!

Sorry to hear your van is missing. I hope you get it back soon and in good shape. -CW

Djhandz said:
Between the hours of 2am-5am My 94 Plymouth Voyager was stolen I cant belive someone would do this!!! Ive had a eye witness tell me when I got to work that morning that he saw my Van Driving down 96 going toward Detroit.... I put a lot of Pride in my Ride I hope that I can get it back in one peice.... I made a police report to the Warren City police department. if anyone has information please contact me at (586)634-7479 the sooner the better thanks ... PLEASE REPOST THIS so I can spread the word

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I can't imagine how i'd feel if someone stole my car. I'd love to see you get the car back and have it still in good shape. Don't listen to these losers, its your car and you obviously want it back, and thats all that matters. Doesn't matter one bit that its a minivan. Show a little respect, huh, people?

Josiah

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Ravin said:
who steals a minivan?
Someone who is going to chop it for parts.

Sorry man, I'd bet it's in pieces by now.

Or you may get lucky and it's only a joyrider, but it'll probably at least be trashed.

Sucks all the way around, I feel for ya.

Good luck

BJ

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Thats terrible! I hope you find the van, its a terrible feeling when someone else takes something you worked soo hard on and put a lot of money in to. I'm very partial to the Chrysler vans and your's was looking mighty fine!

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
damn that sucks, i'm sorry to hear that some idiots out there did this to ya. Good luck in recovering your vehicle in one piece

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Man that sucks big time. sorry for your lose. Its a chance we all take tho every thief knows that if there is nice rims on the car theres going to be a stereo and then most likely going to be more which means profit. It sucks that the good peeps such as you take the hit on it. Hopefully the insurance will take car of the extras also as mine does providing i have reciepts for it all. just means New and better car

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No word yet but I do appreciate everyones concern, Id almost put money on it beeing on its belly (no rims) but Ill keep you guys posted. Im going to keep reposting this on myspace and a few other sites that Im on so that I can spread the word... Take care all and thanks again

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
That sucks AND blows...

(586) that's Sterling Heights, no ?
I'll be down there Thurs. night & Friday, I'll keep an eye out for ya...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts