DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a chance to look at the front of the Dodge cars in NASCAR for 2004? I've known for a while that they canned some of the Intrepid for a Stratus-style grille, but now the 'headlights' have to be different too...

See what you make of it. :bored:

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
it looks like a stratus front end and an Intrepid back, i made a post in the main forum, and there was already one in this forum about it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Perhaps a hint of things to come? Maybe a Charger will have the style grill?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't like the new look the trep style was a heck of a lot mean(er) looking, that just looks all bodged together

Bodged; - British definition- to force things together that do not belong together, or that are not the same.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I made the same speculation in the LX General Discussionm but it reminded me of the Magnum front end. I know Magnum will never be in NASCAR, but thats all I could come up with...

·
Registered
25 Posts
The front of the NASCAR Intrepid looks the way it does to fit the templates but it has the higher grill openings for downforce, The teams perfected the grill openongs in the wind tunnel and in the end it ended up taking on a Stratus style front look.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've actually heard rumors of a Daytona or Charger being Dodge's entry in to NASCAR next season, since this is the last year of Trep. There final plans should be by June I believe to show their new entry, at least at a design level for NASCAR approval. I made a post last season saying that the grill looked like that of the Charger concept. But the headlights boggle me but they are probably a hint of whats to come next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts