DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started my next project of Street Glow neon kits for my car. I got an Accent tube from American TV Install today for my interior (location yet to be determined). When it gets dark out later I'll go play with it.

After that it's full under-body kit time. I can get it for wholesale price because American's a distributor for Street Glow. The accent tube was like $39.95 but I got it for $21.50. Neon-blue color, but after all my intrepids Waterblue with those silver racing stripes, so any other color would look kind of wrong.

Once I have it mounted (hopefully this week) I'll take some pics, as as my cleaned up short-range intake. Some people were asking about that.

Next project lined up: Air baggin' the suspension, baby!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hey atf it looks like you have the same plan as me i also want to airbag my suspension and put neons on my car but for the suspension part where do they sell them what site. please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there! I figure if the fellas over at stratusphere.org can air-bag their Stratus's and Cirrus's, why not be able to do it to the Intrepids??

As of the current time I have not found a dedicated kit for our cars, however, I am possibly thinking that the 'truck' air bag kits are the same thing. I have not done any indepth research yet, but will probably hunt around on the net tonight about kits. We'll see what turns up!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks allot atf im also going to look it up tonight and i will see prices and stuff also i wanted to ask you a question i wanted to paint my whole car but factory the way it cam how much you think the prices will range from

1 - 6 of 6 Posts