DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pic's that I took this evening of my wife's 97 Neon and my 95 Intrepid. I love my 1st Gen's !!! :frenzy:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D76G12 said:
Ours is more of a Chrysler/Plymouth family - but the R/T is there, too. I call this shot Mopar Central ...

Our '99 Voyager is off-camera to the right.
Sweet !!, Maybe someday I can have a collection like yours, but since we're just in our late 20's. We just got the two cars.

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
Strongt said:
Sweet !!, Maybe someday I can have a collection like yours, but since we're just in our late 20's. We just got the two cars.
You're doing better than we were at that age. We had two cars but they were a lot older.

The Concorde is technically my daughter's but it's really on indefinite loan to her ... ;)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
very nice pics strongt and D76G12. The only mopars in our family is my Intrepid, my 1990 Acclaim and dads 01' Grand cherokee.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
They look good brings back memories of my moms 95 Neon before she got the trep I use to love that thing when it came time to fill up and I put it through hell and it kept tuggin along. Good luck with 'em they both look good and clean

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice looking dodges Strongt. If it were me I would upgrade the wifes noen to a 2nd gen Trep, then you can have one of each!

My wife wouldn't let that happen either. If I am to do that I am on my own.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
k-nash said:
Nice looking dodges Strongt. If it were me I would upgrade the wifes noen to a 2nd gen Trep, then you can have one of each!

My wife wouldn't let that happen either. If I am to do that I am on my own.
LOL, Your not to far off !!! We have been looking at a 04 White Trep that has the 3.5 L in her too. With leather, sunroof, and everthing else with only 35,000 Miles, all for $ 8,000 :smilie_sc at the local Dodge dealer. It's a great deal, but we are trying to get into a new house and we need the cash for that. So I don't know, I want the car, ( it's a geat deal !) but the brand new house is good too. :) And since both of our cars are in great shape, body and engine wise, and they are both payed for, why trade them in. Maybe I'll get a 2 Gen Trep in the near future.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL, I called that one!! Well a house is more important than a car, and if both cars are sound, then I guess it's the house.

I have seriously been considering getting another 2nd gen trep for my ram when the lease is up. I don't really need the truck anymore I have cargo vans for work, so I may let the ram go.( man this decision has been painful)

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
Strongt said:
LOL, Your not to far off !!! We have been looking at a 04 White Trep that has the 3.5 L in her too. With leather, sunroof, and everthing else with only 35,000 Miles, all for $ 8,000 :smilie_sc at the local Dodge dealer. It's a great deal, but we are trying to get into a new house and we need the cash for that. So I don't know, I want the car, ( it's a geat deal !) but the brand new house is good too. :) And since both of our cars are in great shape, body and engine wise, and they are both payed for, why trade them in. Maybe I'll get a 2 Gen Trep in the near future.
That's a great deal for an ES but the house has gotta' come first ...

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LoL, Yep it's going to be the house, I'm sure they will be some more great deals show up some other time down the road !

·
Registered
176 Posts
D76G12 said:
Ours is more of a Chrysler/Plymouth family - but the R/T is there, too. I call this shot Mopar Central ...

Our '99 Voyager is off-camera to the right.
Love the '72 Runner! I had a light blue '72 Satellite in college that was indestructible. Wish I had kept that one, the body style still looks great! What are the plans for the '71?

·
Registered
37 Posts
i like the picture of the neon next to the trep, its like big sister and little sister. my collection is kinda like that, only i have a '95 trep and a '96 dakota, so its like big sister and lil bro.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts