DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I no longer have my Trep. I've sold it to a kid that need a car. I also only really need just one auto. My Jeep has alot less mileage, and newer so the Trep was the one that I never really need anymore. She has treated my well since I got her back in 2000 for $5,000. I sold her for $2000 to the kid. Not to bad for almost 11 years of ownership. I'm not really saying goodbye because I will still check in here from time to time, but it wouldn't be as often now since I spent alot more time on the Jeep forums.

If I don't see all you guys on here in the future, I wish everyone the best with your Trep's ! And thanks for everything!

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
you will be missed,, you gave a lot of help, and we thank you for that, please do check in often,
thank you again

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
will miss u also. should of told the kid about our site. We would of loved to have him aboard. Take care and thanks for all the help. Stop in from time to time. Have a good one

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Well im sorry to here you sold your trep but i understand and i hope your Jeep will give you as many years as your trep and more.

And please don't be ah stranger.

Also i hope you gave him the site info so he can join the site as well.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yes, definitely poke your head in from time to time. Your expertise will be missed. Let's hope your trep is in good hands now.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Well, I'm sure your not going too far!

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
I've enjoyed reading your helpful posts through the years, you will be missed.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Please do keep in touch!!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,702 Posts
Thanks for your assistance with other members of this site and please don't be a total stranger, enjoy your Jeep ~ it's still a Mopar!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts