DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
STSIntrepidSE's Siggy

Okay I know it isn't much but it's mine.

The only thing done New Pioneer head unit.

My lost LOVE but at 13 mpg it had to go!!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Looking pretty clean :) You've already started with a stereo mod, what's next?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks kcarlos2000 for that info. Just wondering do you still have that shift knob? I saw it in another thead and just thought I would ask.

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
Ah another white Trep with a pioneer stereo...a pioneer stereo? Hey, where'd you get that? Oh, uh nevermind (inside joke)

Nice looking ride. I like the interior color, and thats a different looking cupholder. Don't think I've seen one like that.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice looking Trep, and I totally feel your pain on the ram. I am leasing an 04 hemi ram quad cab 4X4, I love it but I am lucky to get 13 mpg with it. Therefore next year I will be doing just as you did. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I totaly forgot about my own thread.... kcarlos it's a pioneer 4600mp I got it when I got the ram because it is backlite in blue.

Ed I realy don't care for the color but at least it's not black, I don't like black interior.

DCell As far as mods go, for now I would like to get some things to dress up the inside like billet knobs, trim kits, white face for climate controls possible neoprene seat covers ya know stuff that I couldn't do in the Ram. I know there is not much performance wise except CAI and Flowmaster, but I don't know what a flowmaster would do for a 2.7. Tint is a given NY law requires 70% visability for front and rear sides so they will get get 30% just enough to piss off the local PD. the rear will be done 90% since there is no limit for that. They also require a sticker between the film and window so they don't have to gauge them.

The cup holder sucks can't get my coffee cup in there. I didn't even relize that the ashtray was in the shot DUH!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts