DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to teh court house to get my permit today, i had to wait 30 min then i went in there, gave them my birth sertificate they looked it over and then she looked at me and shes like this isn't real i'm like what, she's like it is not real u can feel a seal on the real one i'm like uh this is the only one we have. Shes like well i'll give u an adress and number to get the real one if they have it. So i took the paper turned around walked out the door and slammed it behind me. I got home called my mom told her and she said she'd get somthing worked out, well it turns out the real one is with my step mom that killed my real dad when i was 2. So i dont have the slightest clue about how to get a new one, or how to get one so i can get my permit. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Go to the County Gov Center you where born in. And show them your SS card and about $15 bucks. And they should be able to get you a new right there.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah my mom lost my birth certificate so I had to go get one to get my permit. I don't remember exactly what I had to do but I remember it being pretty easy though. Good luck

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, thankz i just think its stupid that my step mom has it, we arn't related at all... it really pisses me off cause i hate her and i wish she would die of a horably torchering death...

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
So, the 'stupid girls at the courthouse' were correct. You went in with the wrong paperwork.......

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In a way yes, in a way no. It was the right information, it just wasn't the real one, it was a copy.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
So uh, you've just been drivin' around without a license?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no when i drive i dont go far, i usaly stay on our gravel roads and close to home.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
it appears the answer to ryan's question is yes

·
Registered
753 Posts
mmmm

Xpid said:
I went to teh court house to get my permit today, i had to wait 30 min then i went in there, gave them my birth sertificate they looked it over and then she looked at me and shes like this isn't real i'm like what, she's like it is not real u can feel a seal on the real one i'm like uh this is the only one we have. Shes like well i'll give u an adress and number to get the real one if they have it. So i took the paper turned around walked out the door and slammed it behind me. I got home called my mom told her and she said she'd get somthing worked out, well it turns out the real one is with my step mom that killed my real dad when i was 2. So i dont have the slightest clue about how to get a new one, or how to get one so i can get my permit. Any ideas?

be carefull

1 - 10 of 10 Posts