DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to go see the hulk and we showed up way early. In the parking lot I see 4 people hovered around a Concorde LXi. I'm not sure what year it was. Well I walk up and ask whats wrong, the girl whos car it is says: "it was steaming a lot." So I say ok I need someone to sit in the car while I have the keys. I pulled the battery disc code. And look it it up here. The temp gauge is peaked at max. I tel them to get some water and let it cool off. I love people who know nothing about cars whatsoever.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
To some people a car is just an appliance. If they car in the parking lot was steaming. Kudos to the girl for at least looking. Many would have just continued driving hoping the steam would go away.

As for the neighbours leaving the windows down in the rain. That is sheer neglect. Warnings like "Caution Hot" on a cup of coffee is for people like that.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
yea, some people are just, wow, anyway my cuz is one of these people because she drove around for about an hour with the temp gauge in her buick pinned all the way up, i was like are you fking stupid?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Wanna know something worse. My new neighbors have a base 2nd gen trep and everyday for the past month has been raining in the evenings and they leave all 4 windows down. It's sad to see them do that but I can't really talk since my trep is in the garage with jack stands holding it up.
Well at least your ride isn't sitting outside getting filled with water. You can easily put the wheels back on, but getting water out the the interior is a little more time consuming. haha. Then you get mold! That would blow.

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did u get her number? any special thanks in the back seat

She was the kind of girl you don't being around your friends, and she was with two stupid jock guys. Not to mention that she was also jailbait

Don't sound like you fixed the problem...did you?
No, I'm sorry I'm not a mechanic w/ a jack, stands, ratchets a new radiator/hoses or anything else to fix her car for her.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
She was the kind of girl you don't being around your friends, and she was with two stupid jock guys. Not to mention that she was also jailbait

No, I'm sorry I'm not a mechanic w/ a jack, stands, ratchets a new radiator/hoses or anything else to fix her car for her.
Exactly!! You made it seem like, just because they didn't know how to do the key dance. That made em stupid. That's all

·
Registered
723 Posts
She was a MOPED ?
You know,............................... fun to ride as long as your friends don't find out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts