DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, I had a stupid idea of putting a couple Dragon Orb heatsink/cooling fans into my air intake after joking around with a friend, as stupid as it is, it's got me wondering if this would actually work until the Dragon Orbs destroy themselves? They have an output of 38cfm and 7000rpm.

Haha, I know there is no such thing as stupid questions...just stupid people, but this one is just making me curious... :D :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
You mean in the air intake of your car?

Wouldn't want to be around when they do destroy themselves! Lotsa chunks in your engine's intake.

·
Banned
439 Posts
that would be sweet though.....even if it doesn't make a difference...setup a screen or something to block any broken pieces....you could also put those heatsinks on your radiator..lol

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by joekd:
this post is reminding me of the idea of mounting an electric leafblower to your air intake, would it work??? probably....
hahaha, I had that idea too while thinking about the dragon orbs during work today. If I put the Dragon Orbs on the air filter (it would act as a screen/air filter), it would boost something in some sort of way wouldn't it? Or atleast help the air pass through the air filter a bit faster...

Now about the leafblower, how small do they make them and do they accept 14.4v DC? :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts