DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
ChicagoTRS said:
I don't think this is real...noone is that stupid.
you forget that you are smarter than 90% of the people out there... meaning there is a LARGE RANGE of stupid.... this probably has happend..... several times.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Shucks, I thought the hose went into the air intake. I've been doing it wrong all along. What else can the rice masters teach us?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
haha..

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I don't know if I can believe that someone actualy did that.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
It's just a new ricer water injection system! Rather than spray the water into the incoming air.. It pumps it into the engine.

99% water, 1% fuel.

It runs very very cool! :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
hell........why not just go ahead and stick the hose in the gas tank nozzle?? Duh......just plain easier that way!! Heard that it's better than NOS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I bet if you let it sit for a long while it would slowly leak down into the oil pan and then a couple oil changes would bring it back to life eventually....

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I knew two guys in high school that fried their engines. One just didn't know you were supposed to check or change oil. Drove the car until it died.

The other one was better in some ways... his Uncle sold him the car and told him it didn't burn any oil... he took that literally....

·
Registered
686 Posts
Maybe he should stick to buying and driving $500. beaters, until he figures out how cars operate....moron. Maybe he should cram the garden hose down the crank case to clean out all that oily stuff.

·
Registered
256 Posts
man that was stupid

·
Registered
638 Posts
:mg: Wow! I suddenly feel so ... smart! :tongue:

·
Registered
294 Posts
creepingdeath said:
Maybe he should stick to buying and driving $500. beaters, until he figures out how cars operate....moron. Maybe he should cram the garden hose down the crank case to clean out all that oily stuff.
I think he should have shoved the hose up his ass and put at Max. pressure to wash his f*ucking brains a little bit..............STUPID :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
TurboTrep99 said:
I think he should have shoved the hose up his ass and put at Max. pressure to wash his f*ucking brains a little bit..............STUPID :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad:
thats quite inappropriate..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts