DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got finished watching "Enterprise" (OK, give me a break, I'm a "Trekkie-Lite"...an occasional Star Trek watcher)

Anyway, after it went off, this show called "Special Unit 2" came on. I've never heard of it, but it's about these people who hunt down monsters or something...

.........AAAANNNYYYWWWAAAYYYYYYYYYY

They drive this kick ass 2nd Gen Concorde all done up with massive rims (18"'s?? 19"'s???) and I think I also saw a hood scoop. Too cool.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
A Sexy-Sporty Concorde, I thought they didnt exist? :) <Strokes Fender on Corde whispering "Its ok honey I didnt mean that in a bad sense">

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Si...after watching it some more..it's actually an LHS. (which if it's a 2002 it could be a Concorde since they now have the LHS front end)

It is slicker than you kno what. It does have a hood scoop, big ole rims and a leather interior. It's probably just sound effects, but it sounds like it has a big block...the thing screams! Either a very done up exhaust system, or a very good sound effects guy.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Damn!!! Any place on the web I could see this?

·
Registered
504 Posts
That's funny, I was just about to post about it... It is NICE.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to the show's website...no luck...guess you'll have to watch it next Wednesday. (catch Enterprise before it...never know when you might see an "Intrepid" class starship)

OK, that's it...I am now going to hang myself by my shoelaces for that ultra lame comment.

Goodnight. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I can't believe they put the LHS frontend on the Concorde..I always wished they would put the Concorde front end on the LHS!

Went to Chrysler.com...looks like the have a imited Concorde with the HO 3.5..a Concorde that can keep up with an Intrepid R/T, what are they thinking over there????

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepidatious:
I went to the show's website...no luck...guess you'll have to watch it next Wednesday. (catch Enterprise before it...never know when you might see an "Intrepid" class starship)

OK, that's it...I am now going to hang myself by my shoelaces for that ultra lame comment.

Goodnight. :rolleyes:
Ummmmmmmm....actually, the Intrepid class starship didn't appear until much later. Doubt the show about the beginning of things would have that class of starship. :D

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, ok. I think I will be joing you on that hanging pole... :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts