DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I figured I should get some grills for my subs since I still have to use my trunk and well with new subs I'd kinda wanna keep um safe....... so anywho I've got a delema (spelling)- I found the sub grills I want:

Now the killer is my sub box is a rather narrow box

and I've barely got enough room for one grill (even tho the pic shows the grill sitting farther away from the sub I found that the smaller one listed for a 10" sub has an ID of 13" so it'll sit almost agenst the sub frame)........ Now I can either get the two like I planned and then weld one to the other (it's steel rod painted) and have a fully custom grill OR I get suggestions from the wonderful DI crew on other grill choices.

Thanks for your time and help. :music:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cause generaly I have either large objects (boxes or bags) or if I have more than what will fit between the rear of the trunk and the cargo net they'd generally be in bags.

In the end it's cause I don't want one of my brother's "I screwed up" moments happening. Plus I love the look of those grills and it'd look rather killer on the box..... it's the fitting them on the box that's a problem. I might be able to have them slanted at an angle and fit both, the won't go virtical, box is only 13" tall.

I mainly didn't want to purchase grills and end up having them not work....I already have enought things I've purchased that I may never use couchcouhBi-xenonRS6projectorscoughcough so I'm trying to limit my "useless" spending :circle:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts