DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
So, do the new stickers look like this, and this color? The attachment makes them look different than the red white and black shown here, at least on my screen.
And are they for the inside or outside? :)

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
So these new features apply to us or just when we renew?

Nevermind I just got the 1000 PM's. Question though if it takes up more space on the server to allow 1000pms I dont think we need it. 500 hell 350 was plenty for me I know where a delete button is :)

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
Greg,

Having been less in touch than usual over the past year I'm interested to see how the "new" site goes. Regardless of my absence I've been a Plat member for a few years now and it will probably remain that way. I do have a few concerns about recent activity but I'll PM about that if needed - no reason to clog this thread with questions whose answers may be lurking in another thread.

I think re-sizing pics is a VERY good idea and staying away from rep is also good, IMO - it was more of a popularity contest than anything else. I'm still getting used to the panel being gone, mostly because it looks different, and I'm glad those pop-ups are gone!!! :beerchug:

It's good to see an active owner again. I don't hold it against Randy that things changed after getting married - what doesn't change when that happens? ;) - but an active owner is critical for some things to work right.

Hope DINet keeps it's history and I'm happy to see many old friends as admins - that helps ease my fears of change a lot ... :)

Beep!beep!->
-Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just rejoined under a different name and looking forward to getting the window stickers... anyone know how lond it takes to get them?
Thanks,
Chris

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I've been waiting for it to get warm so I could put mine on.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great prices and benefits! I'm looking forward to subscribing in the very near future,I want to see this site stay around for a long time:icon_cool

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I see a few more members are on this forum, be sure to check out the members only area and post it up.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts