DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so looks like its going to be June 16th. We still need a location. some one suggested naperville, that was a good central point. Also there is always Plainfield. lets get some ideas guys.
and no flaming please. this thread is for the meet discussion, not the technicality's of the location name.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
stratastic said:
what about at the race track in joliet
that would give us a cool background for the pics
What is the name of that race track in JOLIET? lol. That sounds like a very nice place to have a meet. That will be a nice background.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know if we can get in to the parking lot when it's closed.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, come on out Phil, you can stay at my house for the weekend.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I beata firebird ina ES said:
i dont know if we can get in to the parking lot when it's closed.
im sure we could
and if not then we could just get tickets for the drag racing and come early then go to the races
and on june 19(tuesday) there is a test and tune for $25 a run

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well then we need to find a spot in naperville.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I used to stay out that way in Aurora/Naperville its no problem to meet there but the prolem is where as im sitting here thinking about it theres not a real big place where we can meet in naperville if were gonna be camping out all day chillin. Downtown naperville has some parking but the cops out there are dick heads and im pretty sure after a couple of hours they would make us move so nice location but i dont know where exactly did you guys meet in plainfield. I just think we should keep in mind wherever we meet has to be a park or forest perserve where we can park and chill all day.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I was going to be in IL from the 11th to the 18th, but it got posponed to July 2nd-to July 9th. I'll be going to Aurora U-pull it on the 4th.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matt86 said:
I was going to be in IL from the 11th to the 18th, but it got posponed to July 2nd-to July 9th. I'll be going to Aurora U-pull it on the 4th.
you better make sure there open. they were closed on memorial day.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ugh...I'm gonna be in Ohio on the 16th. LOL Then I'll be in Wisconsin July 7th - 13th. For all you locals, there is a cruise night in downtown Plainfield every Tuesday night. I'll be there, as I live on the street the show is held on. I just won't be showing my Trep. Yay for my 1965 Dodge Custom 880!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
JVH1982 said:
Ugh...I'm gonna be in Ohio on the 16th. LOL Then I'll be in Wisconsin July 7th - 13th. For all you locals, there is a cruise night in downtown Plainfield every Tuesday night. I'll be there, as I live on the street the show is held on. I just won't be showing my Trep. Yay for my 1965 Dodge Custom 880!
Looks like I will bring the GTO then. :arrr:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts