DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
Joined
·
37,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets put a meet together before the bad weather hits-- something for Ohio/Michigan members. I would say do it about a month from now- so everyone has plenty of time to plan for it. If theres no other ideas I am willing to host it at my place--I am out of town until Sept 18-- possibly the weekend after? I have a 59 acre farm, with plenty of room for Treps--we could throw a car-show slash bonfire/party type of deal here... The more people the better. Something to finish out the summer since there havent been any big OH/MI meets this year yet... Any ideas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,212 Posts
I think that between Columbus area and the Michigan area we have a reasonable amount of Treps in this vicinity. Heck, I am up for either here or there. (north or south)

Lets just get together!!!!!
 

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
Joined
·
17,030 Posts
I'll be up that way 10/19 to do some racing at Norwalk (err Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park)

The month of September for me is gone...
Moving starting this weekend, hopefully going down to Gatlinburg in the middle of the month.

You guys ought to come out racing with me....could be a hoot.
Also, there is always the big End of the Season Racing Party at Edgewater here in Cincinnati.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
shadowvox6 said:
I'll be up that way 10/19 to do some racing at Norwalk (err Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park)

The month of September for me is gone...
Moving starting this weekend, hopefully going down to Gatlinburg in the middle of the month.

You guys ought to come out racing with me....could be a hoot.
Also, there is always the big End of the Season Racing Party at Edgewater here in Cincinnati.
Shadowvox u gotta come up to Dayton and give me a hand pimpin my trep's engine, because it seems to lack some of the Ooomph that some of the guys here have - it's a 3.2L V6 but it's stock and I don't really know (other than FIPK CAI) how to get more bang for my buck!!!
 

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
Joined
·
17,030 Posts
Carsontl said:
Shadowvox u gotta come up to Dayton and give me a hand pimpin my trep's engine, because it seems to lack some of the Ooomph that some of the guys here have - it's a 3.2L V6 but it's stock and I don't really know (other than FIPK CAI) how to get more bang for my buck!!!
Intake & exhaust
Ported TB, True Dual Exhaust

Ask Capt. Morgan (Dan) about how we go about setting up an Intrepid!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
I'd be up for a meet. My baby's nothing to look at compared to some of the awesome examples we find on here but still, I am a proud trep owner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Smudga said:
I'd be up for a meet. My baby's nothing to look at compared to some of the awesome examples we find on here but still, I am a proud trep owner.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (owner in this case hehe)

My car is getting better and better with each mod, but i'm still 98% stock!!

This weekend I'm going to debadge the car and take the little bumpers off of the doors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
Sundays work the best for me, but any other day works as long as I know a few weeks before. Not looking forward to driving that far but one must go where the treps are, eh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Chewievette said:
Sundays work the best for me, but any other day works as long as I know a few weeks before. Not looking forward to driving that far but one must go where the treps are, eh?
We can do it at my house, i'll order pizza! *shifty eyes* lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Dudley said:
Where in Ohio are you going Scar??? Anywhere near Toledo???
In a small spot on a map called Coldwater which is right in between Sidney and Lima, I then have to visit a few old friends in Jackson Center which is a few miles from Lima.

Saturday would be my only open day as I would be up there between Thursday and Sunday.
 
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Top