DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well guys, you know about my $300 dollar intrepid, added rims which set me back 50 bucks for the rims and tires, a good cleaning and buffing today, and a good place to take some pics,

also i added the tint and windsheild decal, i love this car, that is the orignal paint, faded in some spots but nobody sees that driving it down the road :biggrin: sorry for the lack of more pics but the cam went dead , even after the girlfriend told me it was fully charged :banghead:

pics:

89 000 miles and going strong !!! ps, i think the tranny is acting up, its jolting when going into overdrive...almost like it doesnt know what speed to go into OD at, its best described as a soft, and late overdrive shift....dammit!

comments, advice,

everything is welcome

thanks guys

·
Registered
484 Posts
[email protected]!!!! Loving those rims :p:smilie_sc

What % tint do you have and how much did that cost?

And what rims, and tires?

GOD that thing looks good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[email protected]!!!! Loving those rims :p:smilie_sc

What % tint do you have and how much did that cost?

And what rims, and tires?

GOD that thing looks good.

well the tint is i think they said 35%, its the darkest you can go in windsor ontario and still be legal, it was done at the dealership i work for, the guy that tints all the cars at the chrysler dealership i work at , did it on a saturday under the table for me , 80 bucks cash. for the whole car and its mint.

the rims and tires i got from my girlfriends dad, they came off a 2003-2004 ish chrysler 300M

thanks for the comments man, makes me feel good that i have other people that enjoy the look of it as much as i do

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it saddens me to know that if i had waited 2 more days to ask my neighbour, that car would haev been crushed, yea that was his plan, crush it as he no longer had a use for it and he wasnt interested in making money of it , didnt want tire kickers etc, he thought it was worth 300 in scrap metal if it was crushed, therefore , he gave me the car and a truck load of spare parts for 300 bucks

·
Registered
484 Posts
When I get my car "showable" Ill post some pics. ALL my freinds are like DAMN! I still need to do paint, interior and some engine work.

Are those the 300M tires too?

·
Registered
484 Posts
they are just what came on it , soo im not sure man, they ride nice though :biggrin:

They look amazing, When you get some spare time, could you look at the size of the tire for me? Im going to be looking into some rims. Mine are stock with balding tires. My moms paying for tires, and Ill buy the rims :D

Thanks

BTW-my mouth hits the ground when I see your car :p

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Hell you cant even buy a car thats crashed up for parts for 300.00. Car looks great.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Grand total so far, $430.00 (car, tires/wheels, and tint)
You must be the type that could fall in poop and smell like roses.
Congrats, look great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts