DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened up my sunroof, because it had a little slit there, and i usually open it and close it, so the space is gone.
However, yesterday.. in NYC before the snow hit. I opened it, to close it.. and guess what.. IT NEVER CLOSED BACK.. it is on a slant, like it is usually open.. and the CLOSE button does not work.. but all the others work like usual. its just that my roof is up on like a 20* or 30* angle...
what can it be? i am thinking motor broke.. or something.. or it might of came out of position.. but i really dont know....
and how much $$$ might it cost to fix it.. if it is tototally messed up...???

·
Registered
504 Posts
Did you disconnect the battery while it was open? Try to open it all the way, then close it.

This is a factory roof, right?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no battery disconnect happened... i was driving.. ona street.. at the light it happened.... yeah its a factory roof
so i have no idea what it can be.,. i think it might be the sunroof itself.. and if u know.. how much would it cost to fix it..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everything seems to work.. i mean the close button works.. its just that the roof cannot close cuz it looks like its out of position.. and i cannot put it back.. thats what is seems like..
I press OPEN and VENT and it works.. but closes it stops where it started.. i am pretty sure that its just out of place.. i just dont know how to fix it..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what did u give me.. steve clark.. i dont get it... idont know.. how much would it cost though to fix it if anything

·
Banned
128 Posts
Take it to the dealer and give him the Bulletin Number. It means they KNOW about possible problems with the moonroof and may fix it for free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts