DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here in the forums also in owning an Intrepid, never really planned on it, it just kinda happened. So I figured being an RT and all this might be a plus. Tho I was looking for a new Magnum RT thisll work for now. I was looking around and thought Id join this site for the sake of arguement, if ever i had a question I might get an answer here. Also I thought it might be a great place to find out where I could get visual as well as performance upgrades for these things. Never really did the research on them and I dont even know what the base horse rating is for them or what they run in the 1/4. I just know shes descently quick and its a 3.5 HO. and I also know that it is cramped as **** in the engine compartment. Anyho, I best be goin any info on after-market parts let me know. thanks peace :brutal_43

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Welcome fellow R/T owner!! One of the best mods you can do is install a "cold air" intake such as the K&N or even better is to buy a JoeKD setup from one of our members JoeKD. With the kit there is also a heat shield to help keep the intake air a little cooler. You may want to convert the exhaust system to a dual like the 300M special. Check out the R/T forum...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts