·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
I saw one like this in the junkyard..

manul locks, manual windows, no message center.. it had a center console thou.. go figure..

·
Registered
549 Posts
Model Year 1994
Make Dodge
Model Intrepid
Body Type 4 Door Sedan
Trim Level Base
Engine Type V6, 3.3L
Country UNITED STATES
Assy. Plant Newark Assembly
Production Seq. Number 224649
Check Digit 1
Drive Line Type FWD
Manufacturer Chrysler Corporation
Restraint System Dual Air Bag; Manual Belts
Vehicle Type Passenger Car
Vehicle Class Large Car
Fuel Type Gasoline

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
A/C was standard on all Intrepids. I do want those door panels though, I hate those damn switches, I'll gladly find somewhere else to put them.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Matt, and you called YOUR intrepid uber-base

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Chewievette said:
A/C was standard on all Intrepids. I do want those door panels though, I hate those damn switches, I'll gladly find somewhere else to put them.

actually, no, if you look at the parts list, you will see a climate control head, without AC! (albeit discontinued)

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I've never seen one without it, ever. If anyone has pics of that, let me know.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wb6vpm said:
actually, no, if you look at the parts list, you will see a climate control head, without AC! (albeit discontinued)
Yep, you're right. Its also listed in my 93 FSM.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Wow, I though the power windows, locks, and mirrors were standard on treps. I wouldn’t mind having those door panels either. I would move the switches to the center console (like BMW’s have) in a heartbeat since I’ve always thought the door switches were a weird angle to reach for 6ft long armed me.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Damn, I want that car :(

·
Registered
208 Posts
Interesting... I was also under the impression that they never came without power windows! Cool looking. Great looking Base model but I have to say I got my 97 at the same price, mind you the mileage was over double on mine... So yeah, not a bad deal. Thanks for the link Matt86...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts