DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok due to my extreme broke assedness :anon: I have decided to start workin back on cars to make money...so I will be going to the yards alot now so you ****ers can benefit..i say ****ers because by buying parts from me that means you have money...and i hate people with money cuz i dont have enough lol...jk...but anyway make your lists now...and please nothin crazy...if i cant lift it i aint getting it...im pretty strong so yea..think to yourself...can i lift that? Unless you are professional body builder and or crack head :blunt: i should be able to match your decision on that quesion...so without further talking...
the list begineth! :elefant:

EDIT

Ok for parts tell me what year it comes from if its special if you dont know ask...also list the condition of the item you want (dont care, good, excellent)..ugh...i think thats it..oh for stuff like otis and evic say what color if you have a preference otherwise i will grab what they have..and for speakers list the size you want.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Chrome shifter, front ash tray, 2g infinity speakers

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
interpretblurple said:
also list the condition of the item you want (dont care, good, excellent
C'mon how hard is it to read his post!!! List the condition of the crap you want.

I am interested in:

A 2g reflector bar for the trunk lid - good, to excellent condition.

The red plastic cover for the positive battery terminal jumper post - good to excellent condition.

TIA

·
Registered
187 Posts
ATC setup for a 1st gen.
Looking for the following:

ATC head, inside temp sensor, blower resistor. Connectors & a little bit of the stock wiring for those 3 items. Thanks :)

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
2001-02 Trep driver's door panel - dark slate gray (excellent)

Memory module, switches (don't need the panel), and pigtails from a 2G driver's memory seat (working)
Note: the module is attached to the underside of the seat

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
04IntrepidSXT said:
C'mon how hard is it to read his post!!! List the condition of the crap you want.

I am interested in:

A 2g reflector bar for the trunk lid - good, to excellent condition.

The red plastic cover for the positive battery terminal jumper post - good to excellent condition.

TIA

thanks i was lookin for the super bold so that they would notice it more lol :grinyes:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Passenger power seat frame, steering wheel audio controls with 7 wire clockspring and possibly wood wheel from a 300M with luxury package. Everything has to be in good to excellent condition.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Condition

interpretblurple said:
what condition for the ash trays and switches (i.e clean ash trays or dont care, and good, so-so, excellent for the chrome switches)
Ash trays just as long as the lids are not too f*d up I am good. Going to paint them anyway. Chrome switches I want in excellent condition otherwise what is the point. Chrome only looks good in excellent condition.

04IntrepidSXT put a sock in it.....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
'02+ 300M OR '02 R/T TCM (for autostick conversion on an '03)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Sorry chrome shifter from 300m in good to excellent condition,
front ash tray 2nd gen from any lh good to excellent condition

·
Woober Goobers!
50,149 Posts
Looking for a set of Infinity front door sail speakers with metal grills in excellent condition. Not the ones with the plastic housing that say Premiun Sound on them. Also a set of the front lower door 6.5" speakers in great working condition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts