DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody has clicked the link pictured below, or even tried it out. Here's the location of the link. I just want to see what people think about it before I start laughing.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
38,441 Posts
Looks like a rip off of the tornado.. I was expecting one of those electric superchargers... advertising space is advertising space, :baaa:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Those ads are on a pay-per-click system where the site owner could potentially make a little money depending on how many people here click on the ads. Regardless of whether or not we buy anything or not to whatever site it links us to, Randy could make a little change. It really is insignificant though unless a lot of people are clicking on them and not in an abusive way. Apparently Google Ads does have a means of recognizing if some BOT program is just clicking away at them (I looked it up cause I was gonna design a BOT to do just that at dichat.net).

But if everyone clicked on a couple each time they log in, that could potentially be a little dough for the di.net's owner.

http://www.google.com/services/adsense_tour/

·
Registered
400 Posts
Anyone got any info on the actual product? It does look like the Tornado but even still... What do you think of the Tornado? It sounds like it would work... even on this site reading the discription... Whatsup? What do ya think?

Anyone have a tornado?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.