DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Skip it... go with Nitrous.

BTW, welcome aboard...

I know that's a very generic question but you need to include your model year/engine.
Searched "supercharge" and got 55 hits in 1.61 seconds... your turn.

BTW... I was serious about the Nitrous.
"Nitrous", 500 hits in 4.45 seconds...

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Supercharger setup won't fit without work. There's a Prowler over on ProwlerPro that has one though.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Intrep_ED said:
Have ya'll ever seen this?
You can't be serious....look at all the goodies

FREE K&N FILTER

FREE ALUMINUM INTAKE TUBES

FREE SILICONE HOSES

FREE COBRA CLAMPS

FREE IAT SPEED MOD

And it's all free, well he does ask for shipping money.. :loser:
A cheap way to make your engine bay look like Robocop threw up in it, and perform better at high speed bcs of the added stability from the weight of all that junk.... :hitit: NOT

·
Registered
19,568 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
You can't be serious....look at all the goodies

FREE K&N FILTER

FREE ALUMINUM INTAKE TUBES

FREE SILICONE HOSES

FREE COBRA CLAMPS

FREE IAT SPEED MOD

And it's all free, well he does ask for shipping money.. :loser:
A cheap way to make your engine bay look like Robocop threw up in it, and perform better at high speed bcs of the added stability from the weight of all that junk.... :hitit: NOT
Yeah I know, I thought it was pretty funny as well. Its not even a supercharger

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Just for shits, we put a boat cabin ventilator we had lying around on my friend's avenger. The performance increase was nonexistent but at WOT if you turned it on it would make the exhaust note change to a slightly louder growl, but I definitely wouldn't buy one under any circumstances. I distinctly remember seeing an article about a mustang where a leaf blower attached to the intake made an increase on the dyno though.

EDIT:I can't find the article but I know it was in a mustang mag some time ago and the guy was using an inverter to power an electric leafblower. I think you will all enjoy this though:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/AB544E3B-5DFF-416D-9CFD-A1AD23CA9564.htm

·
Registered
931 Posts
Wow, great video. 50 HP at the wheels for the sonoma with the leaf blower and NOS....

I smell a ghetto mod brewin...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts