DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i have a 1999 es w/3.2
going to put a eaton m 90 on it real soon i have the supercharger already.

thanks bad trep

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I wanna see some pics. Maybe its just me, but I can't see putting a supercharger on an Intrepid. Maybe a two door car???

·
Registered
603 Posts
if you serious about it, spend some extra and get a nice hood scoop grafted. Not a ricer hood scoop but a nice one.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
oh I didn't say it wouldn't work I just can't see that on a family car. I dunno though, my opinion could change, would love to see it.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
if your looking for power your about to spend some money the wrong way, why dont u jsut buy a better car that will acually increase in power after installing this if your gunna fix an intrepid its gunna be for looks, cuz its got hardly any speed but enought to beat the ricers

·
Registered
265 Posts
Makes you wonder why if someone has such a negative outlook on their car would try for looks when it is just a "family" car.

·
Registered
603 Posts
guynlidia2006 said:
Makes you wonder why if someone has such a negative outlook on their car would try for looks when it is just a "family" car.
second that...i think the big green monster is showing his head here.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i think that it would fit if you remove the AC compressor, make a nice long write-up about it, and take LOTS of pictures!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
They actually used the M90's on the GM FWD SC cars...GTP, Park Ave, Regal also Ford used them in the 89-95 Thunderbird SC.
I have seen one that was bolted onto a 91 z28 Camaro also but the #'s wernt that impressive really.
For the amount of work I would rather get a turbo or get one of the vortex supercharger kits from a stang kit etc.

Good luck and post some picks of the progress!

Jay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts