DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone, BigDog2K7 (Ali) has a very important event coming up regarding his Trep. Saturday, September 29, I am holding a meet at my house in Toledo, OH, with him so that we can begin the 2.7-3.5 HO swap on his Trep. We will be pulling the old 2.7 out on this day and getting the car ready for the new engine. Anyone is welcome to join us, beer and barbecue will follow the engine removal, if your coming post up, and I will PM you with time and address!!!

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
32Intrepid said:
Everyone, BigDog2K7 (Ali) has a very important event coming up regarding his Trep. Saturday, September 29, I am holding a meet at my house in Toledo, OH, with him so that we can begin the 2.7-3.5 HO swap on his Trep. We will be pulling the old 2.7 out on this day and getting the car ready for the new engine. Anyone is welcome to join us, beer and barbecue will follow the engine removal, if your coming post up, and I will PM you with time and address!!!
Is Ali buying the beer??? :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
I can do toledo. Finnaly get to meet some of you guys. And harass you on how you're removing the engine wrong. :D

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Cool, so lets start the list!

1. Ali-- BigDog2k7
2. Dudley
3. RMF419
4. redwingvksm
5. 32Intrepid

Let me know whos coming for sure so I know how many strippers/beer/food to order. Enough people, (10 plus) and Ill throw up a keg, otherwise BYOB. Ill throw y'all a PM a couple days before with the address. Its about 15 mins outside of Toledo, in the boon-docks-- and throw on the stopwatch-- ive gotta beat my best 2.7 removal time, 1.3 hours!! Last but not least, Ali (Bigdog2k7) will get a "new" Trep, with a 3.5HO under the hood!!

PS- bonfire/party to follow out back-- whomever wants to stay-- if you want to get shitty Ive got 59 acres of room for camping/tents--for the city dwellers there are many hotels within 5 miles... If you want to show up later, no prob, we're pulling the engine starting about 2pm, so from there on out, whatever!! Just let me know ahead of time!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm excited :flipa: I was just at Dan's (32intrepid) earlier when he was working on Primetime's trep. Just for shits and giggles, I live close to Ann Arbor and it took me about 30-35 minutes to make it there (but as everyone from the last meet knows, I KINDA have a lead foot) Hopefully I will see as many mich/ohio members as possible. Dudley, hope to see/harass you there and yea I'll be bringing some beer :smilie_ko I hope to see all the guys from the Lima meet there (scar you can roadtrip it up again lol) while my car is undergoing surgery.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Awsome! Sounds like this is shapin' up to be pretty good! I'll will be there (already got the day off!)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
C'mon guys, I know there's more michigan/ohio members here lets make this one a big meet :bouncgrin

bump:
1. Ali-- BigDog2k7
2. Dudley
3. RMF419
4. redwingvksm
5. 32Intrepid

Edit*
I just pm'ed japy, carsontl, shadowvox6, patel.748, smudga, gogogadget, and chewievette about this, hopefully they check this thread out.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
WOO HELL YES IM THERE - I am gonna swap from a 3.2 to a 3.5 in the future and would love to see how the process goes, omg this is exciting :) :)

bump:
1. Ali-- BigDog2k7
2. Dudley
3. RMF419
4. redwingvksm
5. 32Intrepid
6. CarsonTL

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Carsontl said:
WOO HELL YES IM THERE - I am gonna swap from a 3.2 to a 3.5 in the future and would love to see how the process goes, omg this is exciting :) :)

bump:
1. Ali-- BigDog2k7
2. Dudley
3. RMF419
4. redwingvksm
5. 32Intrepid
6. CarsonTL
Love to see the new Raptor!
Smugga, make it man! Read the first post for the time and date. Dan will pm you the address.
We need lots of people. Ali is buying!! LOL j/k buddy.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
lol I don't know about buying EVERYONE beer, Dudley you can detail my car though j/k

once again, details are in the first post!!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Dudley said:
Love to see the new Raptor!
Smugga, make it man! Read the first post for the time and date. Dan will pm you the address.
We need lots of people. Ali is buying!! LOL j/k buddy.
I think I'm gonna get her repainted before you guys see her, she has scratches and road chips all over her... until now I've considered them war wounds, but she wants to be pretty again... and dammit i'm inclined to let her have what she wants :cool:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
This should be called the "Put Carlisle to Shame" meet!! :flipa:

You already know I'm game! Come on guys, this is your chance to see how a swap is done! Last weekend we knocked out the timing belt and water pump on my car. We bullshitted the entire time, took a trip to the autoparts store, planned out Ali's swap, and still got it done in under 2 hours. We also fixed a water leak on my car and stopped my brake squeel!

:beerchug: :beerchug:

Scarface coming over?!?! What about Gigamight from Akron, OH? I expect everyone that's on this site who's within 4 hours to be there unless something important is going on this weekend that you can't get out of! TFC said he was planing on making a trip to Bellevue, OH a few weeks ago....so I sent him a PM about this. Maybe with some luck he'll be in town during the 29th and stop over. I might have to do an LED swap while we are there!

Carsontl, you must bring your car! I need to see that body kit up close! Please tell me that your bringing raptor irregaurdless! Trust me, my car's paint is in much worse condition than yours!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
primetime said:
This should be called the "Put Carlisle to Shame" meet!! :flipa:

You already know I'm game! Come on guys, this is your chance to see how a swap is done! Last weekend we knocked out the timing belt and water pump on my car. We bullshitted the entire time, took a trip to the autoparts store, planned out Ali's swap, and still got it done in under 2 hours. We also fixed a water leak on my car and stopped my brake squeel!

:beerchug: :beerchug:

Scarface coming over?!?! What about Gigamight from Akron, OH? I expect everyone that's on this site who's within 4 hours to be there unless something important is going on this weekend that you can't get out of! TFC said he was planing on making a trip to Bellevue, OH a few weeks ago....so I sent him a PM about this. Maybe with some luck he'll be in town during the 29th and stop over. I might have to do an LED swap while we are there!

Carsontl, you must bring your car! I need to see that body kit up close! Please tell me that your bringing raptor irregaurdless! Trust me, my car's paint is in much worse condition than yours!
I'll be there for sure, but i will let you know right now the body kit has some warping to it, nothing I can do because it's pretty sturdy stuff.... you don't really notice until you're a foot from the car... I may ask you guys for some help making the front bumper a bit more secure - it seems to have a bit of a shake to it on the highway and it makes my lights act crazy. Raptor is looking for some friends, so I'll gladly drive her up and make some!

I'm really looking forward to the engine swap - I want to do an engine swap in the near future as well - more HP vroom vroom :) :evilking:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts