DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used SwapALease.com? It's a site where you can transfer your lease or search lease to take over. It's pretty cool. You can locate cars with any amount of time left on the lease. Cars have varying amounts of mileage left on the lease. Nice place to find a nice car for short term lease. The original leasor took care of the downpayment for you

Different lease companies have different rules and they're all identified on the site.

Check it out

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone ever used SwapALease.com? It's a site where you can transfer your lease or search lease to take over. It's pretty cool. You can locate cars with any amount of time left on the lease. Cars have varying amounts of mileage left on the lease. Nice place to find a nice car for short term lease. The original leasor took care of the downpayment for you

Different lease companies have different rules and they're all identified on the site.

Check it out
I dont remember even posting this 11years ago but I purchased my first car off of swapalease this month. Worked out really well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts