DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came up on the 8th gen Civic forum in there rice section...

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
who did the mods if hes handicaped?

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
How come theres no pictures of the whole car from a distance?

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
How come theres no pictures of the whole car from a distance?
A little vomit in the mouth is ok Nick...but a full on view would cause expolsive vomiting and irritable bowels syndrome at the same time causing the viewer to instantly implode under the lack of pressure in the body cavity!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
God someone please save that poor Charger....buy it, steal it, burn it, put it out of its misery....to each their own, but this is a bit over the top...instant assrot infection just from seeing those pics!!

Not to mention a Mercury emblem on a Chrysler?????? That is the sin of all sins....

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Well I guess that Mad Max's Charger and the apocaplypse happened. The thing is you know that the guy isn't dirt poor. You can't find a Charger thats in good shape for under 10K. So my question is...why? Out of all of the cars to do it to, why a Charger? I can see it being done to a Metro or a Prism, but not the offspring of the mighty Intrepid, who fills the shoes quite nicely if I may add. If I ever see him, I;ll punch him in the face for being so damn stupid.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
who ever owns this car is mentally handicapped

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Did Squishy buy a Charger? lol

God someone please save that poor Charger....buy it, steal it, burn it, put it out of its misery....to each their own, but this is a bit over the top...instant assrot infection just from seeing those pics!!

Not to mention a Mercury emblem on a Chrysler?????? That is the sin of all sins....
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts