DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, so the other day i was running some erands, and i saw a shitty looking trep, but the rims on that thing were insane, i got pics on my camera phone, and if i can figure out how to get them here i will, but this is a pic i found on google that looks like the trep rims.
they wanted $950 for the car, but i dont think it is worth it without the rims. (not sure if the guy wants to keep em')

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wire wheels.......ghetto :(

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Oh, rims to go with his hydro's.

·
Registered
692 Posts
on a trep these would look bad but everyone knocking wire wheels must not be a fan of the customizing scene cuz these rims started it all bad on the old caddys and cutlass'

You should get 20's of those wheels and throw them on ur caprice

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was looing at daytons today in the shop. I want some gold ones.
Ghetto......Naw man. I would blend right in with my Candy Licerice paint

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NoLedge said:
on a trep these would look bad but everyone knocking wire wheels must not be a fan of the customizing scene cuz these rims started it all bad on the old caddys and cutlass'

You should get 20's of those wheels and throw them on ur caprice

the pic i have as my avatar is one of the caprice's rims. my dad gave em' to me for my birthday. he had em' on his blazer for a while, then on the 72 cutlass 442. i got the rims when he sold it. they are the shizzit. i got 235-60-15s on her. they rub a little, on bumps, and stick out just enough to look mean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts