DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99' 300m. I am having a problem with the power mirror switch. It doesn’t want to control the mirrors. It doesn’t sound like they are trying to move either any help you could offer would be great. Also the express down switch doesn’t work either, it goes up and down but not by itself I have to hold it, help with this too would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
19,568 Posts
rcstephen684 said:
I have a 99' 300m. I am having a problem with the power mirror switch. It doesn’t want to control the mirrors. It doesn’t sound like they are trying to move either any help you could offer would be great. Also the express down switch doesn’t work either, it goes up and down but not by itself I have to hold it, help with this too would be greatly appreciated.
I picked up a driverside window switch panel at the local "pick your part" junkyard for $33. Mirror switch is probably less...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Check fuses...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to the junk yard to pick up a new mirror switch and some other stuff, found out the problems with the mirrors. First the switch was bad and second the drivers’ side mirror was replaced with the wrong one. It didn’t have the same connector as the passenger side. Friday I will go back and pick up a drivers side mirror. As a side note I saw the most horrible thing there. A first generation intrepid sport in the car crusher, it made me a little sad. I could of used allot of parts from it for my 97 intrepid project I haven’t been able to get off the ground yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts