DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the question...I have a cd player link whch is a pioneer premier deh-8mp and it has a sub rca output and two additional rca ouputs...I have a this touch screen that is connected to this navigation/dvd system ...my question is this...ok so both the screen and the nav/dvd sytem have a brain that both have three rca outputs (video and audio) but i dont see how i would hook up all of this so that I can have my 4ch and mono amp hooked up so that i have everything hooked up sound wise...do i need this thing so that i can hook up everything? because i dont see how i can hook up both the subs unless i use a Y-cable...any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey interpretblurple,
Haven't heard from you and haven't received that shipment that was promised next day over a week ago. Your pm box has been full every time I try, and you don't answer on aim. See you on the boards so I guess you have time, but ... Send me a tracking number through a pm.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Does your radio have an auxiliary input so you can route the sound from your dvd navigation system through it? This way you would have all yoyur sound coming out of the headunit and then you would only need to ocnnect its outputs to your amps.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
Does your radio have an auxiliary input so you can route the sound from your dvd navigation system through it? This way you would have all yoyur sound coming out of the headunit and then you would only need to ocnnect its outputs to your amps.
hmm need to check on that one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts